Cookies Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s, tablet device’s or mobile device’s part of the hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Precious Radio does not collect personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address or email address, nor do we store information collected about your visit or share visitor information with third parties for use other than to analyze site performance and serve relevant advertisements through the use of anonymized cookies.
You can turn off these cookies at any time by :
- Modifying your internet browser’s settings by following instructions provided by browsers like Google Chrome here, Microsoft Edge here and Safari here
- Opting out of the use of your personal information for online behavioral advertising by submitting a Do Not Track (DNT) request here or via the Digital Advertising Alliance’s WebChoices and AppChoices tools here
Learn more about how Google use information from this site here.
Site Hosting & Analytics Google Ads & Google Analytics select types of visitor data to run PreciousRadio.com, and to protect and improve its platform and services. PreciousRadio.com collects select types of personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to PreciousRadio.com
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of PreciousRadio.com, including :
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with Google Ads to learn about site traffic and activity. Google Ads & Google Analytics analyzes the data in a de-personalized form.
Account Registration PreciousRadio.com does not offer account registration. We do not capture, collect, store, share or sell the personally identifiable information of our site visitors such as name, mailing address, email address or methods of payment.
Marketing Email Communications PreciousRadio.com does not send outbound email communications, as we do not collect email addresses from site visitors.
Fonts This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address
Your Rights Under the GDPR According to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), users based in the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland and U.K. have the right to do the following :
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
Your Rights Under the CCPA According to the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following:
- Disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- Deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- Disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- Disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
Requests can be submitted by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within thirty (30) days.
Other Third-Party Entities To enhance readers’ user experience with our content, Precious Radio incorporates various features from select third-party content and service providers, music streaming platforms, and social media networks. These entities may capture non-personally identifiable information for visitors that engage with their features embedded on PreciousRadio.com. For more information about the data that these entities may capture from PreciousRadio.com visitors or visitors to their respective site properties, please refer to their respective privacy policies via the links include below.